I’ve had fun doing business with BloodRoseAngel over on deviantArt. Our business transactions have included me buying a sketchbook that she created for an Expo in England.
Since I’m in the U.S., and have limited travel capabilities, I obviously could not attend the Expo…but I could pre-order the book.
And since I was one of the first ten to pre-order the book, I qualified for a free sketch.
And this is what she drew for me:
Here we have the main character, Voalt Remington, from my 2011 NaNoWriMo novel, The Graft.
He is a pirate, and this sketch is from somewhere maybe mid-way through the story…after a very specific plot point, but before that plot point has changed him all that much.
- How NaNoWriMo changed my life (ingridjorgensen.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Editing Month (NaNoEdMo) Begins March 1 (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- I Wrote A Novel…Now What? (im20nowwhat.wordpress.com)
- Novel Writing: Taming the First Draft (thezombiechimp.com)
- NaNoWriMo Cometh (cradrising.wordpress.com)
- Research, research, everywhere… (melindamcguirewrites.wordpress.com)
- Writing Wednesday – Breaking in a New Novel Method (kikiwritesabout.com)
- ThornBook Tour Author Guest Post: Last Things First (prettyopinionated.com)